JOIN OUR EXPANDING TEAM OF FITNESS COACHES!
Ultimate Workout is expanding its group fitness coaching staff.
We are looking for group fitness coaches that enjoy a happy, highly motivational approach to helping people with their health and fitness goals.
Our fitness coaches lead regularly scheduled classes at Ultimate Workout in Omaha. If you love fitness and love helping other people, we’d love to talk with you about our open positions and industry-best pay rates.
HELP US CONTINUE TO DELIVER THE BEST
GROUP FITNESS COACHING IN OMAHA.
60 MINUTE HIGH
MORNING, DAY, AND NIGHT,
6 DAYS A WEEK
REAL-TIME HEART RATE
EXPERIENCE WITH FULL
LED LIGHTS & TOP OF THE
LINE SOUND SYSTEM
Our group fitness coach position is a good fit for both entry level and experienced coaches.
RECEIVE TRAINING FROM THE BEST FITNESS EXPERTS IN THE
- We’ll help you develop into the absolute best Ultimate Workout coach possible
- This includes time tested, effective workout methodologies developed by Todd Smith
- Biomechanics of running and treadmill workout programming
- Biomechanics of spinning and spin workout programming
- Learn how to coach every lifting movement, safely and effectively
- Learn how to write workouts at Ultimate Workout’s high standards
- And more, with an internal coaching culture focused on continuing education
POSITION TITLE: GROUP FITNESS COACH
- No initial certifications required: receive industry best training in-house (see below)
- Immediate start dates available
- Earn $25-$50 per class
- Competitive bonus structure in place for new member sign ups and additional position opportunities
- Flexible schedule: morning / evening / weekend shifts are available
- Work along side of some of the most experienced and fun-to-work-with coaches in the industry
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
- We develop leadership from within, offering expanded career opportunities
- Take on new challenges as a personal trainer at Todd Smith Fitness
- Develop your nutritional expertise at Nutrishop Omaha
GROUP FITNESS COACH RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete new member tours and assessments
- Complete ongoing assessments for long-standing members
- Oversee group training sessions
- Write workouts and spin your own music
- Interpret the needs of each member and help them execute safe, effective movements
- Offer a welcoming, encouraging approach that helps our members feel both comfortable and capable
- Develop rapport and a first-name relationship with every member
- Assist the Ultimate Workout staff set up the workout studio before classes (known as The Floor, presented by Todd Smith Fitness)
- Help maintain the high cleanliness and functionality standards of The Floor
ATTRIBUTES THAT OUR GROUP FITNESS COACHING STAFF STRIVES FOR
- Being reliable, prompt, and proactive during the course of every day coaching routines
- A long term commitment to learning about, testing, and practicing research based health and fitness methodologies
- Mutable leadership skills (everyone on our team is happy to both lead OR get behind others and push them towards success)
- Well developed communication skills
- Strong in situational and emotional intelligence
- A desire to always tidy, perfect and polish our shared studio space
- Enduring positivity: attitude is everything, we can’t teach you how to smile. You have to light up the room
- Willingness to care more and try harder!
IF YOU’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING THE OMAHA COMMUNITY IMPROVE THEIR HEALTH AND WELLNESS, CONSIDER JOINING OUR TEAM.
“Nothing is more motivating to me personally than seeing how happy our members are…and how much progress they are making. If you’re motivated to help people with their health and fitness, and enjoy a learning-focused culture, reach out. You could be a great fit for our team.”
Co-Owner / Operating Partner / Instructor